Friday 19 December 2014

Yaaaaaaaayyyyyy!! Happy Birthday To Me



On this beautiful day,I will officially be a 'biggz geh' I can't help but give God all Thanks and Glory. Somebody shout halleluyaaaaaaaah!!!!!!

Life hasn't been all peaches and cream but surely it has been stress free,healthy and favour filled.
I woke up this morning feeling awkward. it was supposed to be my birthday but the heck I wasn't feeling up to it.
I am 30 today and I suddenly feel 'old', albeit I still have all of my teeth intact and not a strand of grey on my hair but I still feel like an old girl because I'm '30'. Now this feeling takes me down memory lane......

December 31st, 2013.
I made up my mind to spend the crossover night in church,MFM,Prayer City, the environment was charged with the fire and spirit of the Holy Ghost and I said to myself I must go home with a miracle.A couple of hours into the service,the G.O asked us all to make our prayer request and I thought to myself Gbam! this is the time.
I quickly went on my knees and asked God for a miracle filled year and O'yes I was very specific in my request.

I made a list of things I wanted in my mind and prayed hard.Service ended and I left church feeling giddy with excitement.I boasted to all who cared to listen that by this same time next year I will be married with my 1st daughter even though I had no suitor in line,better job,fulfilled career. I was so positive my faith could fill up a reservoir.

How disappointed was I when I woke up this day alone on my bed; no baby screaming mummy! no hubby kissing me awake to a birthday surprise.*sadface* but I soon jolted out of that mood as I started receiving phone calls,messages and gifts from family and friends. I couldn't be happier; although, I am not where I want to be but I'm positive it will definitely get better.

So here is wishing me joy unlimited and overflowing favour,everyday and in every facet of my life.

No comments: